Grant applications are now being accepted for the Lancaster Osteopathic Health Foundation Community Grant Program to improve children’s behavioral health in Lancaster County. Letters of Intent must be submitted online by January 15, 2016. Apply Here.
LOHF will invest in partnership with Lancaster County community benefit organizations whose work impacts these areas:
- Care Coordination: Improve the delivery of children’s behavioral healthcare services.
- Increase access to mental/behavioral health services
- Seamless transition of services for young adults
- Coordinate resources to support families in navigating and accessing care
- Parent/Caregiver Education: Enhance the capacity of parents, families and caregivers through trainings and support.
- Increase competency in addressing children’s mental/behavioral needs
- Increase understanding and confidence in parents using strength based techniques
- Decrease need for care coordination
- Access to Providers: Improve the capacity of providers to support and treat children.
- Reduce wait time for behavioral healthcare
- Increase number of children who have and utilize health insurance
- Encourage well-child visits and preventive care
- Expand number and frequency of behavioral/mental health screening in primary care
To learn more, please visit: lohf.org/grants. We encourage you to please contact LOHF staff to discuss any questions about your program before you apply. We will be glad to assist you in the process.
Thank you for your interest and work to improve children’s behavioral health in our community!